Enhance Real-Time and Standard PCR Analysis with UltraFlux Film and Foil.
• Create an evaporation-resistant seal to minimize sample loss.
• Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA and PCR inhibitors.Sterile foil is also pyrogen-free.
• Both film and foil feature perforated end tabs for easy application to the plate and simple removal before analysis or storage.
UltraFlux RT Film--Ultra-clear, polyester film with maximum clarity for optical analysis during qPCR.
• Most cost-efficient option for real-time PCR plate sealing
• Medical-grade adhesive goes on smoothly and is non-absorbing and non-fluorescing.
• Temp range: -40 °C to +120 °C.
UltraFlux RT Pressure-Released Film--Clear, polyolefin film with a strong silicone adhesive for an evaporation-resistant seal.
• Adhesive remains inert until pressed against the plate surface, leaving the well area free of residue.
• Temperature range: -70 °C to +100 °C.
UltraFlux PCR Film--The perfect choice for endpoint PCR work!
• Made from clear polypropylene with an improved acrylic adhesive.
• Temp range: -40°C to +120°C.
UltraFlux Foil--Easily conforms to the rim of the well for a secure seal.
• Pierceable, soft and malleable.
• Temp range: -80°C to +120°C.
|Seal Type||Material||Dimensions||Packaging||UltraFlux Film Applicator||For a Smooth Secure Seal||na||100 applicators/case|