- Nurmerous tube & cap options to form an ideal combination for specific applications, assembled for your convenience.
- Manufactured from high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene (meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI).
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures—from -196 ̊C to +121 ̊C. Note: not suitable for immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Ideal for boiling applications.
- Rated to 20,000 x G.
- Available in graduated versions, marked at every 100 μL to provide easy sample estimation.
- Offered with either skirted or conical bases.
- Sterile and certified free of detectable DNase, RNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and pyrogens.
Click here to enlarge the Tube & Cap Assemblies Chart.