CryoFreeze® Cryogenic Tubes, Caps, and Racks
- Ultra-pure polypropylene meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI.
- Tubes comply with the In Vitro Devices Directive (IVD).
- Contrasting black 100 µL graduations are bold and easy to read.
- Large white writing area on all tubes.
- Optimized for vapor-phase liquid nitrogen storage. Note: not suitable for immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Available with round base or self-standing Stargrip™ base.
- Temperature range: -196°C to 121°C.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Scientific Specialties, Inc: SSIbio, Vertex, NoStick, EcoPac, UltraFlux, SnapStrip, Pirouet, SureSeal, IntegraSeal, GripSeal, DuraTube, CryoFreeze, Stargrip, GripRack, Citadel, Flipper, and IsoFreeze.