UltraFlux® Non-Skirted PCR Plates
- Broad thermal cycler compatibility.
- High-contrast, black alphanumeric indexing for easy well identification.
- Crystal-clear wells to easily verify sample volume.
- Ultra-thin, uniform wells ensure optimal heat transfer for high reaction efficiency.
- Well ridges reduce sample evaporation when sealing with film, foil, or strip caps.
- Manufactured from high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene (meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI).
- Non-skirted item 3410-00 is also available in 24 and 48 well size options. Please inquire for more details.
- Certified free of detectable DNase, RNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
96-Well Plate, Standard, A12
|End-Point PCR Instruments, Non-Skirted PCR Plates, PCR Plates, qPCR Instruments, Sequencers, UltraFlux PCR|
96-Well Plate, Standard, Cuttable, A12
|Non-Skirted PCR Plates, PCR Plates, UltraFlux PCR|
96-Well Plate, Low Profile, H12
|Non-Skirted PCR Plates, PCR Plates, qPCR Instruments, UltraFlux PCR|
96-Well Plate, Chimney Top, Standard, H12
|End-Point PCR Instruments, Non-Skirted PCR Plates, PCR Plates, qPCR Instruments, UltraFlux PCR|