1.5 mL Graduated Microcentrifuge Tubes with Boil-Proof Cap
Volume: 1.5 mL
Max Fill: 1.7 mL
Tube Description: Graduated Microcentrifuge Tubes
Cap Description: Boil-Proof Cap
Colors: -00, -01, -02, -03, -04, -05, -06, -07, -09, -29
Packaging: 500/unit, 10 units/case
- Boil-proof caps are ideal for rigorous high-temp applications and tight storage conditions.
- Crystal-clear polymer facilitates visualization of samples.
- Rated to 20,000 x G.
- Graduations at every 100 µL for easy volume estimation.
- Available with proprietary NoStick®resin to ensure maximum sample recovery.
- Temperature range: -80˚C to +121˚C.
For use in medical, pharmaceutical and food industry, and molecular biology.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.