2.0 mL Tube, Conical Base, Graduated
2.0 mL Conical Base, Graduated
Packaging: 500/unit, 10 units/case
- Manufactured from high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene (meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI).
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures—from -196˚C to +121˚C. Note: not suitable for immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Ideal for boiling applications.
- Rated to 20,000 x G.
- Graduated marks at every 100 µL to provide easy sample estimation.
For use in pharmaceutical and food industry, and molecular biology.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.