UltraFlux RT Pressure-Released Film, 5 case carton
Seal Type: UltraFlux RT Pressure-Released Film
Dimensions: 139.7 x 78.6 mm (113.0 without Tabs)
Packaging: 100 sheets/case, 5 cases/carton
- Films enhance full-plate sealing and analysis.
- Create an evaporation-resistant seal to minimize sample loss.
- All options are certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, and PCR inhibitors.
- Films feature perforated end tabs for easy application and simple removable.
- Clear, polyolefin film with a strong silicone adhesive for an evaporation-resistant seal.
- Adhesive remains inert until pressed against the plate surface, leaving the well area free of residue.
- Temperature range: -70 °C to +100 °C.
For use in medical, pharmaceutical and food industry, and molecular biology.