4.5 mL Cryogenic Tube with Stargrip Base, Sterile
4.5 mL Cryogenic Tube
Base Type: Stargrip Base
Packaging: 50/unit, 6 units/case
- Ultra-pure polypropylene meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI.
- Tubes comply with the In Vitro Devices Directive (IVD).
- Contrasting black 100 µL graduations are bold and easy to read.
- Large white writing area on all tubes.
- Optimized for vapor-phase liquid nitrogen storage. Note: not suitable for immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Temperature range: -196°C to 121°C.
- HDPE cap has secure, lip-seal feature so no O-ring is necessary.
- External threads reduce contamination and cross-contamination potential.
For use in medical, pharmaceutical and food industry, and molecular biology.
- Sterile and certified free of detectable DNase, RNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and pyrogens.