Strips of 12 Cluster Tube Caps
Strips of 12 Caps
Packaging: 80/unit, 10 units/case
Citadel Cluster Tube Systems are ideal for high-throughput screening processes and long-term storage. It all begins with high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene, combined with proprietary injection molding techniques to produce high-clarity vessels that are exceptionally robust, chemically-resistant, and pure.
- SBS footprint; 8 × 12 format.
- Ideal for automation / HTS.
- Tubes are made from virgin polypropylene; strip caps are polyethylene.
- These tubes in a rack system is suitable as a reaction vessel in your robotic workstation or as a long-term storage vessel in your sample library.
For use in medical, pharmaceutical and food industry, and molecular biology.
- Certified free of detectable RNase DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.