Vertex® NoStick® Low-Retention, Racked, Non-Filtered Pipette Tips
Vertex® Pipette Tips were developed following extensive research to provide users with a high degree of fluid confidence and control while pipetting.
Internal studies have indicated these tips provide less fluid retention and less sample loss.
- High-clarity polypropylene meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI.
- Proprietary NoStick resin technology facilitates clean release.
- Filtered tips have a hydrophobic HDPE barrier that won’t contaminate or impede airflow.
- EcoPac Reload Systems provide a cost-effective, eco-friendly alternative to storing racked product.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free. Sterile product is certified pyrogen-free.
Clean Liquid Release
Vertex tips deliver a much cleaner liquid release, dispensing all of the sample and improving pipetting accuracy. Users will maintain complete liquid control, even when working with smaller volumes, while not compromising the accuracy and precision of their pipetting.
All Vertex tips are designed to be naturally low-binding, but tips with NoStick® resin are considerably more hydrophobic than standard tips, enabling even viscous fluids to be dispensed more completely. The NoStick symbol indicates products that are made with proprietary resin technology to facilitate exceptionally clean release.
[Product_Table id=’5907′ name=’LowRetention Racked NonFiltered Tips’]