Pirouet™ 0.5, 1.5, & 2.0 mL, Capless, Graduated Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Two cap styles to suit customer preference:
- Boil-proof caps are ideal for rigorous high-temp applications and tight storage conditions.
- Large, boil-resistant caps (1260-XX only) are easy to open & close, with a large labeling surface.
- Crystal-clear polymer facilitates visualization of samples.
- Rated to 20,000 x G.
- Graduations at every 100 μL for easy volume estimation.
- Available with proprietary NoStick® resin to ensure maximum sample recovery.
- Temperature range: -80 ̊C to +121 ̊C.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free. Sterile product is certified pyrogen-free.
[Product_Table ID=’5815′ name=’Capless Microcentrifuge’]