SureSeal® DuraTube™ High-Impact Bead Beating Tubes
Impact resistant tubes
specially formulated for bead-beating / homogenization applications.
Homogenization calls for a tube that is built to withstand the rigors of lysing applications. So when you need to be sure about the tube you select for lysing and bead beating, choose the brand that has the experience, innovation, and reliability of an industry leader: SureSeal DuraTubes from SSIbio.
Advantages of SureSeal DuraTubes:
- Manufactured from a proprietary resin that is specially-formulated for bead- beating applications.
- Shatter-resistant—they’re up to the task!
- Secure O-ring seal ensures a tight seal.
- Ultra-pure polypropylene meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI.
- 2.0 mL graduated tube
- Graduated every 100 μL for easy volume estimation.
- Self-standing skirted base.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
The proprietary polymer used in DuraTubes allows them to withstand more than TWICE as much homogenization time in bead beating applications, compared to other popular screw cap microtubes.
[Product_Table id=’2630′ name=’DuraTubes’]