SureSeal® 0.5 mL Screw Microtubes
- Manufactured from high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene (meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI).
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures—from -196˚C to +121˚C. Note: not suitable for immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Ideal for boiling applications.
- Rated to 20,000 x G.
- Available with or without graduations or ribbing.
- Graduated versions marked at every 100 µL to provide easy sample estimation.
- Skirted or conical bases.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
- Designed for the perfect fit for all SureSeal Screw Caps.
[Product_Table id=’7702′ name=’05 mL Screw Microtubes’]