Number of Wells: 96 Round Wells
Packaging: 5/unit, 10 units/case
Citadel Deep-Well Plates are ideal for high-throughput screening processes and long-term storage. It all begins with high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene, combined with proprietary injection molding techniques to produce high-clarity vessels that are exceptionally robust, chemically-resistant, and pure.
- HTS-friendly—compatible with most liquid-handling robots.
- Centrifugation to 4,000 x G.
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene to ensure purity and sample integrity, chemical resistance, and compatibility with long-term storage needs.
- Alphanumeric indexing molded in on A-H and 1-12 axes.
- Optimum sample mixing and recovery with highly-polished wells and radiused corners.
- Raised rims on each well facilitate secure sealing with films and sealing mats.
- Bar coded plates available—please inquire.
- For use in pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and molecular biology.
- Temperature range: -80°C to +121°
- Certified free of detectable RNase DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.